What is SIM900 GSM/GPRS modem ?
- GSM/GPRS Modem-RS232 is built with Quad Band GSM/GPRS engine- SIM900, works on frequencies 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz.
- The Modem is coming with RS232 interface,which allows you connect PC as well as microcontroller with RS232 Chip(MAX232).
- The baud rate is configurable from 9600-115200 (default baudrate is 9600) through AT command.
- The GSM/GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS.
- It is suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer application in M2M interface.
- High Quality Product (Not hobby grade)Quad-Band GSM/GPRS 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz.
- RS232 interface for direct communication with computer or MCU kit.
- Configurable baud rateSMA connector with GSM Antenna.SIM Card holder.
- Built in Network Status LEDInbuilt Powerful TCP/IP protocol stack for internet data transfer over GPRS.
- Audio interface ConnectorNormal operation temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C.
- Input Voltage: 4.5V-12V DC.
272 Total Views 1 Views Today